Red Velvet Bundle
1. Put a pan of water on to boil. Once it's come to the boil, salt generously.
2. Add the Gnocchi and cook for 1 minute.
3. Heat a non stick pan, add some olive oil, once the Gnocchi has cooked for the minute, drain on some kitchen roll, and then pan fry for 4 to 5 minutes, until crispy.
4. Heat required amount of sauce in a saucepan on a medium heat for around 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until smooth, rich and creamy.
5. Cook veggies how you prefer.
6. Plate the gnocchi first, add sauce, top with veggies, and Parmesan. Enjoy!